6/25/07

Starting up from class

Well by this point I really should be in bed, but I have a French oral exam tomorrow and well I'm nervous, and when I'm nervous I don't sleep. Honestly I really don't think I'll pass that class anyway. However, I digress, and wish to explain a little about this blog for my first post.

The other class I am taking this session at NCSU (which I am passing), is an intro to editing class where as part of our class work we were told to publish blogs on topics of our choosing. My group did a blog on politics called Poli-Ferret. I enjoyed the exersize and as my partner owns the class blog and plans on deleting it after the class is finished I have decided to start my own version and keep it up.

The idea of this blog is for me to expound on my own thoughts and opinions about politics and the changing climate of the political and economic world. I find that though the exercise of writing out these opinions for others to possibly read I am able to further refine them and better realize them myself. I don't know if anyone will ever read this or will ever care, but still it may very well be that discussion with a brick wall is better than no discussion at all.

No comments: